Posts Tagged Brooklyn Edible Social Club
Sometimes I’m just looking for inspiration on a Thursday afternoon. Today I found it by perusing The Art of the Menu, the newest member of the groovy design blog enterprise, Under Consideration. Devoted to “the underrated creativity of menus from around the world”, this site catalogs menu images and is a delight to behold. One of my favorites, Eleven Madison Park, is included as well as the beautiful menus produced by the Brooklyn Edible Social Club, where I had the good fortune to find myself dining in August.
The beauty of this site isn’t just in the menus themselves, but in the way they are cataloging them into a searchable database (yes, I am a librarian). So if you like to geek out on typography and food, and love certain restaurants for their attention to this detail, you must pay them a visit. Even cooler is the fact that they welcome submissions, so if you have a restaurant you love for their menu (as well as their food), submit it to the site and participate in building one of the most delicious databases out there.
- @bikenewyork Trying to sign my family up for my dad's 75th birthday - he already has his plane ticket! Getting kicked out! Any advice? 4 years ago
- News from the frontlines of #bokashi #composting. domaphile bit.ly/1fI0aUq #urbancompost #urbanhomestead #sustainablecity 6 years ago
- Obsessed with #Nutella? With just a few ingredients and a food processor, you can make a much better version! bit.ly/19zxQig 6 years ago
- Protect yourself against Zombies (of the online kind) My Zombie Apocalypse bit.ly/1dFUb0q #zombies #identitytheft #modernlife 6 years ago
- Back to School this week. Thinking about Lunch: domaphile.com/2013/09/08/my-… #schoollunch #healthyschoolfood 6 years ago
- Apartment Therapy baked tomatoes baking bread Butter cheesemaking Chemex Coffee comedy community compost composting crafts CSA cultivation dairy Day of the Dead design design history DIY dry goods edible books fall festivals fibers Foodzie Frankfurt Kitchen Growing Chefs Halloween herbs history indoor gardening inspiration Introduction kids kitchen kitchen efficiency knitting lists menu ideas MOMA mozzarella mushroom identification optimism organization organize pantry paper Passover Pretzels projects quinoa recipe recipes reform resolutions School Lunch seafood seasonal seed starting Sheep & Wool Shiitake Soto Ayam soup spices squash sustainability terrariums urban gardening Valentines vegetables vermiculture Wallpaper worms yogurt