Hi there. It’s been awhile. A month of no posts, to be precise. Sigh. But a lot has been happening: kitchen cosmetic experiments, window farming trials and tribulations, computer mishaps, terrariums. All to be posted shortly, I hope. But in the meantime, I wanted to share this link to The Recipe Project. I have always had a soft spot for One Ring Zero – how can you not love a band that features the accordion in their line-up, as well as instruments like the claviola, theremin, and the cajon? The latest in their concept album series has them partnering with well-known chefs to put their recipes to music. Holiday gift, perhaps?
- @bikenewyork Trying to sign my family up for my dad's 75th birthday - he already has his plane ticket! Getting kicked out! Any advice? 4 years ago
- News from the frontlines of #bokashi #composting. domaphile bit.ly/1fI0aUq #urbancompost #urbanhomestead #sustainablecity 5 years ago
- Obsessed with #Nutella? With just a few ingredients and a food processor, you can make a much better version! bit.ly/19zxQig 5 years ago
- Protect yourself against Zombies (of the online kind) My Zombie Apocalypse bit.ly/1dFUb0q #zombies #identitytheft #modernlife 5 years ago
- Back to School this week. Thinking about Lunch: domaphile.com/2013/09/08/my-… #schoollunch #healthyschoolfood 5 years ago
- Apartment Therapy baked tomatoes baking bread Butter cheesemaking Chemex Coffee comedy community compost composting crafts CSA cultivation dairy Day of the Dead design design history DIY dry goods edible books fall festivals fibers Foodzie Frankfurt Kitchen Growing Chefs Halloween herbs history indoor gardening inspiration Introduction kids kitchen kitchen efficiency knitting lists menu ideas MOMA mozzarella mushroom identification optimism organization organize pantry paper Passover Pretzels projects quinoa recipe recipes reform resolutions School Lunch seafood seasonal seed starting Sheep & Wool Shiitake Soto Ayam soup spices squash sustainability terrariums urban gardening Valentines vegetables vermiculture Wallpaper worms yogurt